Why do we prefer video consultations instead of phone calls?
We get this question a lot. There are a few important reasons…
- Your time is valuable. We believe we can make the most of your session by talking face-to-face... or as close to face-to-face as technology will allow.
- We want you to know that we’re fully engaged with you. We’re not answering emails while talking on the phone, or sitting in our PJ’s with the television running in the background. With a video consultation, you know you’re getting our undivided attention.
- Our goal is always to connect before we consult. We try to add a personal touch to our services whenever possible. There’s are unique benefits to interacting with someone across video, as opposed to a phone call. We believe it helps us get to know you better. That helps us better understand your unique goals and challenges, and deliver better products and services to address them.
In need of a speaker for your next event?
Browse our list of presentation topics:
- Coaching Kids: Establishing a Foundation of Character-Driven Competition
- Finding the Genius Within
- Building a Championship Culture
- WillpowHER: Find Your Inner Gold™
- Sowing Success: Cultivating Optimal Environments for Learning
- Emotional Intelligence
- Mental Performance When It Really Counts
- The Psychology of the Optimal Challenge
- Empowering Every Employee
- Building Teams That Succeed